from london or the south east
1. take M4 towards the south west and south wales
2. at junction 20 join the M5 towards the south west, bristol (west)
3. continue on the M5 to exeter and branch off on to the A30 signposted bodmin and oakhampton
4. follow the A30 for approx 74 miles until the highgate hill roundabout and take the exit on to the A39 towards wadebridge
5. follow the A392 to the halloon roundabout the take the exit onto the A392 towards newquay
6. remain on the A392 until the 4th roundabout and take the exit towards fistral beach and pentire
7. at the next roundabout (mountwise roundabout) take the 1st exit signposted pentire onto pentire road
8. follow pentire road until the junction with esplanade road where you will see the round section of ocean gate apartments ahead of you
9. follow the road round into pentire avenue where you will find the entrance to the underground parking at the rear of the apartment block.
from the north east or north west
1. depending on your starting location plan a route to join the M5 south of birmingham then follow the instructions above from point 2. onwards above.