mind... body... spirit...
i am sure you understand that while we are in the grip of this dreadful disease we have had to take additional precautions to protect you, future guests, our housekeepers, cleaning staff and of course our family. on government advice we are taking the following precautions:
we also ask you to download the NHS COVID-19 App from your appstore and scan the relevant qr code on arrival, posters will be on display at the apartment.
we hope you understand that we have had to take these extra measures and will revisit the situation weekly until things are completely back to normal, we hope this does not detract from your experience, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
we hope you have a great holiday – we all need one!
Mark & Alli
- extending the time between changeovers form 09:00 – 17:00 to give our cleaning staff sufficient time to thoroughly deep clean the apartment before the next guests, unfortunately this means that you will not be able to occupy the apartment until 17:00 on your arrival day and we will need you to vacate the apartment by 09:00 on your check out day.
- we will be asking you to strip bed linen before you leave and place in the bags that will be provided along with towels and tea towels to allow safe collection and sanitisation – there will be further guidance left in the apartment for you on this subject.
- we will temporarily be removing scatter cushions and throws from the apartment along with books, board games and DVDs – so please bring yourown if you want, there will still be a PS3 to play games and DVDs on and the TVs are ether SMART TVs or have Chromecasts attached for you to use any streaming service you subscribe to.
- if you are staying for two weeks and have asked for clean linen for the second week, we will provide this at the start of your stay but will not enter the apartment to change the linen for you while the restrictions are in force.
- in the event that we have to enter the apartment for any reason, we will ask you to temporarily vacate the apartment while we attend to the issue.